Oysterfest 2014 Dates
Our legendary Oysterfest is back by popular demand. It will be held Feb 22nd and 23rd of 2014.
Don’t be fooled by IMITATION…ATLANTA’s ORIGINAL OYSTERFEST….
STEAMHOUSE LOUNGE OYSTERFEST...is back for its 27th year and will be bigger and better than ever!
Things you ought know about our lil’ shindig…
- The Biggest Party of the Spring! Last year’s SteamhouseOysterfest was the biggest in our history! Record amounts of fresh roasted oysters, ice cold Budweiser and delicious Jagermeister were served.
- 2-day Advance Tickets for the Price of 1 Day! Purchase a 2-day ticket in advance and pay only the price of a Saturday ticket - $20! That’s 2 days of sunsoaking, live music and fresh seafood from the Louisiana Gulf Coast. But if you can’t make it on Saturday, you don’t have to miss the show…we’ll have $10 tickets available for Sunday-only.
- EXPRESS ENTRY LANES FOR TICKET HOLDERS! Buying advance tickets does have its advantage! Print your ticket at home and enter the event in our guaranteed admission, express-entry lines at each gate. More gate staff and security personnel than ever will be positioned to get you in fast! Day of show tickets might be more expensive…and will definitely take longer to get in. Do the smart thing…Buy Now!
- OYSTER BUCKETS…and we mean heaping BUCKETS of delicious, fresh roasted oysters are available. You couldn’t get prices like this if you were buying them fresh off the boat! And of course, don’t forget Steamhouse’s legendary lobster bisque! Sister restaurants Fontaine’s Oyster House, Highland Tap and Vickery’s Glenwood Park will be on site as well serving up more local favorites!
- THE JAGERMEISTER MAIN STAGE:
Saturday, February 22
11:30AM-12:30PM No Parachute
2:15PM-3:15PM Copious Jones
3:45pm-5:05PM Jacob & The Good People
5:30PM-7:00PM Reuben's Bell (formerly the Daniels Brothers)
Sunday, February 23
12:30PM- 1:30PM Joe McGuiness
3:00PM-4:00PM Western Sizzlers
4:30PM-6:00PM Departure- Journey Tribute
- COLD BUDWEISER BEER, Bud Light & Bud
- Support a great cause! A portion of proceeds will EMBRACED Atlanta (link to: http://www.embraced.org/ )
- Be responsible folks. Take MARTA to the 10th Street Midtown Station!