Oysterfest 2013 Dates
Our legendary Oysterfest is back by popular demand. It will be held Feb 23rd and 24th of 2013.
Don’t be fooled by IMITATION…ATLANTA’s ORIGINAL OYSTERFEST….
STEAMHOUSE LOUNGE OYSTERFEST...is back for its 26th year and will be bigger and better than ever!
Saturday, February 23: 10AM – 7pm
Sunday, February 24: 12PM – 6pm
Steamhouse Lounge | 11th St & West Peachtree St | Midtown
Get your ticket now
Things you ought know about our lil’ shindig…
- The Biggest Party of the Spring! Last year’s SteamhouseOysterfest was the biggest in our history! Record amounts of fresh roasted oysters, ice cold Budweiser and delicious Jagermeister were served.
- 2-day Advance Tickets for the Price of 1 Day! Purchase a 2-day ticket in advance and pay only the price of a Saturday ticket - $20! That’s 2 days of sunsoaking, live music and fresh seafood from the Louisiana Gulf Coast. But if you can’t make it on Saturday, you don’t have to miss the show…we’ll have $10 tickets available for Sunday-only.
- EXPRESS ENTRY LANES FOR TICKET HOLDERS! Buying advance tickets does have its advantage! Print your ticket at home and enter the event in our guaranteed admission, express-entry lines at each gate. More gate staff and security personnel than ever will be positioned to get you in fast! Day of show tickets might be more expensive…and will definitely take longer to get in. Do the smart thing…Buy Now!
- OYSTER BUCKETS…and we mean heaping BUCKETS of delicious, fresh roasted oysters are available for only $12. You couldn’t get prices like this if you were buying them fresh off the boat! And of course, don’t forget Steamhouse’s legendary lobster bisque! Sister restaurants Fontaine’s Oyster House, Highland Tap and Vickery’s Glenwood Park will be on site as well serving up more local favorites!
- THE JAGERMEISTER MAIN STAGE:
Saturday, February 23
11:30-12:30pm Sailing to Denver
2:15-3:15pm ATL (All the Locals)
3:45-4:45pm Neil Cribbs
5:15-7:00pm Southside of the Tracks
Sunday, February 24
12:30-1:30pm The Western Sizzlers
1:45-2:45pm AM Gold
3:00-4:00pm Kevn Kinney
4:30-6:00pm Revival (An Allman Brothers Experience)
- COLD BUDWEISER BEER, Bud Light & Bud
- Support a great cause! A portion of proceeds will EMBRACED Atlanta (link to: http://www.embraced.org/ )
- Be responsible folks. Take MARTA to the 10th Street Midtown Station!